Do you want to develop strong audiovisual concepts in a creative, interdisciplinary team? Join us as Intern in Graphics*, full-time in Berlin, starting January 2021 (Application period starts on 1. September – 15. October 2020) and September 2021 (Application period tba), for 4-6 months.
* Of course, all applications are treated equally, regardless of nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
- Close cooperation with our Motion & Graphic Design Team
- Co-creation of the interface design for a web app
- Creation of layouts as well as construction and editing of storyboards
- Design of presentations
- Simple 2D animations
- you are familiar with common design programs such as Illustrator, Sketch and Indesign
- may have basic knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro
- have a good feeling for colours, design and typography
- think creatively and conceptually
- are open-minded and enjoy working in a team
- studies in communication, motion, UX design or a comparable course of study
- good communication skills in German and English
- Berlin-based agency specialized in consulting and creative services for holistic brand experiences and sound
- 20 employees from the fields of consulting, music production, design, motion graphics and software development
- clients such as Siemens, Hyundai, Deutsche Bahn, Gore-Tex, EWE, Lidl and many more
- one of the most creative and awarded audio branding agencies in Europe
- fond of a friendly atmosphere
If this description suits you, we’d love to chat. Tell us a little bit about yourself and send your CV and reference projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jan Marius Bansche
why do birds GmbH
T +49 – 30 – 555 78 33 77